The Tractor and Machinery Association of Australia is a member based industry organisation which was established over 40 years ago to represent the interests and development of importers, manufacturers and sellers of agricultural tractors and machinery in Australia. With members representing every facet of farm machinery, the TMA speaks as one voice for the industry on issues relating to government regulation and legislation, OH&S, industry training and development and market sales statistics for the industry and its members.
This approach of one voice has allowed the TMA to engage with many of the regulators to help shape changes to legislation in order to make these changes practical and commercial and thereby protecting the interests of the sellers and manufacturers of farm machinery without jeopardising the safety of the end user.
The TMA is proud of its achievements in the area of regulatory changes and safety standards and our members have adopted and embraced any changes that make farm machinery safer for the users and therefore avoiding and preventing accidents in rural Australia.
The benefits of becoming a TMA member include:
• Monthly members bulletins updating economic conditions within the industry
• Newsletters and press releases from the TMA on issues affecting our industry
• Representation and inclusion in regulation changes and standards for farm machinery
• Discounts on various training packages offered by the TMA
• Discounted rates to the Annual TMA Conference held mid-year which focuses on issues relating to small business, the market and the economy
• Salary and benchmarking initiatives for the farm machinery sector at substantial discounts
• … and much more.